BUS ROUTES ANALYSIS
BUS 07: XUAN DIEU – PHAM HUNG
Implementing directives from Danang People’s Committee, subsidized public bus system was officially launched in Danang from the 10th of December 2017. Detail information of bus 07: Xuan Dieu – Pham Hung which was one out of five new bus lines introduced is illustrated below:
1. Route shape: Bus 07 is a radial route which running through the city from the North to the South Corridor, connecting crowded residential areas in Hai Chau District and Cam Le District.
2. Bus Route:
Outward: Xuan Dieu Bus Station – 3/2 Street – Dong Da – Le Loi – Ly Tu Trong – Tran Phu – Qaung Trung – Le Loi – Phan Chau Trinh – Trung Nu Vuong – Nui Thanh – Tieu La – Le Thanh Nghi – Cach Mang Thang 8 – Ong Ich Duong – Cam Le Bridge – Pham Hung – Pham Hung Bus Station.
Return: Pham Hung Bus Station – Pham Hung – Cam Le Bridge – Ong Ich Duong – Cach Mang Thang 8 – Le Thanh Nghi – Tieu La – Nui Thanh – Trung Nu Vuong – Hoang Dieu – Tran Quoc Toan – Nguyen Chi Thanh – Quang Trung – Bach Dang – Ly Tu Trong – Nguyen Chi Thanh – Ly Thuong Kiet – Phan Boi Chau – Tran Quy Cap – Dong Da – 3/2 Street – Xuan Dieu Bus Station.
3. Operating Agency: Quang An 1 Industry Cooperation (Tel: 02363.899.330). Quang An 1 is responsible for daily bus operation under the governing of state agency.
4.State Governing Agency: Danang Transport Light & Public Transit Management Centre (DATRAMAC) is a branch of Department of Transport of Danang. Datramac has main function of managing, inspecting, monitoring and operation all activities of bus system in the city - Tel: 02363.711.468
5. Detailed information of Bus 05:
Accessible locations within walking distance:
- Route length: 13,9 km
- Vehicle: 10/11 available B40 cars (with 18 seats + 22 stands).
- Operation time: 05:30 - 21:00.
+ Flat fare: 5.000 VND/turn.
+ Prioritized Month Ticket: 45.000 VND/turn.
+ Normal Month Ticket: 90.000 VND/turn.
- Total: 120 Turn/day.
- Travel time: 50 min/trip
+ Peak hours (from 06:00 to 07:30, from 11:30 to 12:30, from 16:30 to 18:00): 10 min/trip
+ Off-peak hours: 20 min/trip
Accessible locations by bus 07
Commercial center/ Residential area/ Industrial area
- Danang Administration Center
- People Committee of Cam Le District.
- Ly Tu Trong Primary School
- Tran Phu High School
- Phan Chau trinh High School
- Hoa Vang High School
- Tay Son Secondary School
- Phan Dang Luu Primary School
- Tran Quy Cap Secondary School
- Hoa Cuong wholesale Market
- Tran Thi Ly Bridge.
- Hoa Tho Textile & Garment Joint Stock Cooperation.
7. Bus Stops: Bus 07 has 48 bus stops, therein:
+ Onward: 23 stops
+ Return: 25 stops
(Bus map attached below)
Above is some basic information for bus 05: Nguyen Tat Thanh – Xuan Dieu. We hope that this short article would provide passengers all the information needed when travelling with Danabus
Thanh Hải - Datramac